Amazon has a brand new promotional code PRIMEBOOKS17 that will get you $5 off any books purchase of $15 or more. Must be print books (could be a number of), shipped and bought by Amazon. Offer presently expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 12, 2017, though it might be prolonged.
Added. Buy a Kindle eBook today, earn 40% credit back your next physical or Kindle purchase. Max $20 credit score again. Must buy a Kindle eBook by 11:59 pm PST on July 11, 2017.
Offer legitimate solely as soon as per buyer. Redeem your credit score on your subsequent Kindle or Print e-book buy by July 25, 2017. Within 24 hours of your buy, you’ll obtain an e-mail that signifies the promotional credit score has been added to your account.
Here are some combined ebook recommendations that you could be think about:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Book on Rental Property Investing
- Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
Here are (once more) my really helpful books about early retirement and monetary freedom:
- If You Can: How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly by William J. Bernstein. A brief primer on private finance with a spotlight on investing.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason. Short and really straightforward to learn. Teaches the deserves of dwelling under your means and investing the remaining for the longer term.
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez. A superb starter ebook on breaking out of the earn-spend cycle and regaining management of your life. A primary step down the trail to early or semi-retirement.
- Work Less, Live More: The Way to Semi-Retirement by Robert Clyatt. More explorations into the thought of an earlier, extra gradual retirement that balances work and different pursuits.
Here are all my book reviews in reverse-chronological order.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2017.
SOURCE: My Money Blog – Read complete story here.