May 16, 2018 – Blockchain convention, BlockShow Europe 2018, is about to make use of the primary blockchain-based software for polling at their Berlin convention in May. Taking place on May 28-29, the polls will determine the distinguished ladies leaders and game-changing corporations who’re constructing the instruments and providers that may proceed to propel blockchain ahead.
The listing of influential ladies, representing corporations like Golem, BitPesa, Bancor, SatoshiLabs, Aragon, SAP and HSBC, might be discovered under:
- Elizabeth Rossiello – CEO at BitPesa
- Ming Chan – Executive Director at Ethereum Foundation
- Marion Vogel – Director at Aeternity
- Shermin Voshmgir – Director of Research Institute for Crypto Economics & Founder of BlockchainHub
- Aleksandra Skrzypczak – Co-founder at Golem
- Galia Benartzi – Co-founder at Bancor
- Gina Contrino – Front-end developer at Lisk
- Rhian Lewis – Founder at London Women in Bitcoin
- Alena Vranova – former CEO and Co-founder of SatoshiLabs
- Maria Gomez – Strategy & Ops lead at Aragon
- Diana Biggs – Head of Business Model Innovation at HSBC
- Quy Vo-Reinhard – Co-founder at HIT Foundation
- Eileen Fitzgerald – Executive VP at Cardano
- Jessi Baker – Founder at Provenance
- Manon Burgel – Chief Operating Officer at B2Expand
Attendees may even get to vote on and rank Europe’s most game-changing blockchain corporations, together with Ethereum, IOTA, Cosmos, Lisk, Bitfury, ICON, Raiden Network, Populous, Polkadot, Golem, Status, Aeternity, Bancor, Cardano, SingularityNET, Sirin Labs, Gnosis, Maecenas, WePower, Origintrail and Iconomi.
Voting is obtainable to everyone and winners shall be introduced in the course of the convention. If you want to vote, you are able to do so here.
The BlockShow Europe Conference is devoted to discovering the most well liked improvements and tendencies occurring in each European and Global blockchain scenes. It will collect greater than three,000 attendees and over 150 tasks, in addition to over 80 internationally acknowledged audio system and specialists from banks, establishments and quite a few international industries. BlockShow Europe will give publicity to probably the most progressive releases from promising blockchain corporations, in addition to wealthy and versatile insights on how they disrupt main international industries resembling IoT, AI, Cybersecurity, and lots of others. The representatives of Central Banks and European governments will share their imaginative and prescient and present expertise of harnessing the Blockchain know-how in the course of the occasion, as properly. The occasion will happen in Berlin on May 28-29.